Saturday, April 18, 2015

My father recently lost his private job and now he is not getting any job. What business can we start to make more money, as we don't have a lot of money to start a new business?

On any day, business is better than a job in a private or public company or even the government. A few reasons for this are inflation, job insecurity, financial insecurity etc. Businesses are invariably started for profit. They may even start to make profit but they may eventually fail because of not clearly identified missions. Now, you need to answer a few questions to be able to help you better: 1. Do you live in a densely populated area? 2. Do you own land where you can setup a shop? 3. Do you have certain missions to accomplish in life? 4. Have you thought of setting up a grocery, provisions store or a tea stall? These are two easy options to begin with. 5. Can he train youngsters with the skills acquired from his job?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I wanted to be a brahmachari all my life when I was 16. I wanted to become a singer when I was 19. I want to be neither now. I started becoming a computer programmer when I was 22. But I am more of an imperfect human being than anything else, but I am evolving.

Blog Archive