Monday, January 17, 2011

Pigeon Induction Stoves don't work

Please people, be informed that Pigeon Induction Stoves don't work as promised. Don't buy them and be another disappointed customer like me. To add insult to injury, their customer care is non-existent and repairs are done neither well nor in time. Problem doesn't go away after a service. Another problem is added.

Ok, here is my story. I bought the Pigeon Induction Stove on 18th November 2010. Within a week, I found that this stove can't cook anything for more than 5 minutes. It always gives E2 or E4 or E6 errors and stops working. Now, I took it for repair only after two weeks because the service number, the dealer gave me did not answer the calls. Finally, I shook up the dealer to get the physical address of a service center. I took it there on 10th December 2010. Service called me on 17th to take the thing back. Took it home and tested it again and it didn't work again this time. Same error. I returned it to the service center and have been calling them every day only to get the answer "There is a problem with the pan, not the stove.". I think they are trying to fool us.

Please readers, be aware, you are in for a shock if you bought an induction stove from Pigeon and it doesn't work as they promise.

Any other disappointed or happy buyers of Pigeon Induction Stove, please feel free to add your comments.

Note: The comments you add will be moderated by me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I wanted to be a brahmachari all my life when I was 16. I wanted to become a singer when I was 19. I want to be neither now. I started becoming a computer programmer when I was 22. But I am more of an imperfect human being than anything else, but I am evolving.

Blog Archive