Saturday, April 18, 2015

I'm 20 years old and my goal is to start a business, but I don't have enough money yet. What should I do to get a job and save until I can do so or get loans?

I think the essential question that all entrepreneurs need to ask themselves is: Does it take money to make money? If you answered yes, you are in the category of 99% of the people. If you happen to be in the other 1%, you are right in your decision to take up entrepreneurship and you may read on. 1. You have a structured business plan. 2. You are not going to employ people to begin with, but you will have people who will help you with the same. 3. You are basing your business on a service for which your investment is minimal. 4. You can sell your million dollar idea to a promoter with whom you can work out a contract. 5. You join an incubator program that will fund your idea and lead you to own your business.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I wanted to be a brahmachari all my life when I was 16. I wanted to become a singer when I was 19. I want to be neither now. I started becoming a computer programmer when I was 22. But I am more of an imperfect human being than anything else, but I am evolving.

Blog Archive