Saturday, April 18, 2015

I'm 25 years old, have $500K saved up and have founded two businesses. Should I get a degree or start something new?

I am going to say pretty much what others have said. 1. What's your current cash flow from the two businesses you have founded? 2. How long can you support yourself, your girlfriend, pets etc with your savings? 3. Why do you need to undergo the stress to manage two businesses? 4. Why not sell the business which gives you the most stress? 5. Invest a part of your savings in Mutual Funds, Equities, etc to create the corpus for growth and for future. 6. With the rest, can you get interest from deposits and be less stressed, spend more time with your girlfriend?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I wanted to be a brahmachari all my life when I was 16. I wanted to become a singer when I was 19. I want to be neither now. I started becoming a computer programmer when I was 22. But I am more of an imperfect human being than anything else, but I am evolving.

Blog Archive