Saturday, April 18, 2015

How can I start a business in the construction field from Rs. 10000?

To be successful in construction field, you need to have very, very, very strong marketing skills. You need to be able to sell not just what you build, but also the area/ locality you are building it on. 1. If you sense the potential of an area, where you can afford the land, buy it when it's available for peanuts. 2. Buy such a large area of land that promoters would be vying with you to buy the land. This will generate enough hype about the area/ locality. Until then, building anything would be impractical. 3. Once you have purchased heck a lot of land and given it enough publicity and notional demand, go sell a part of the land to the highest bidder. 4. With the money, you can lay the foundation for the flats. 5. Create advertisements about the area, bring in a few local govt officials to inspect the area. 6. Bring in a few surveyors and ask them to inspect the land. People would be curious to know for what. 7. When you've enough people inquiring about the area, say you're building apartments at the site. 8. If there are interested buyers, you can start the negotiations. I know all this will take time, but oh well, you need to invest time, brains and money in any business to be successful.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I wanted to be a brahmachari all my life when I was 16. I wanted to become a singer when I was 19. I want to be neither now. I started becoming a computer programmer when I was 22. But I am more of an imperfect human being than anything else, but I am evolving.

Blog Archive